Send these instructions to your patients / clients:
- You will receive an e-mail from your healthcare professional. The sender of this e-mail will be firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam folder if it has been sent but not received.
- Follow the instructions in the e-mail to register your account.
- If you plan to use a mobile phone or tablet, please download the app from the relevant app-store.
If you are you planning on using a laptop or desktop, you can log in on: https://web.zaurus.io
- Log in with the credentials you just created. You will see the consultation room that has been created by you healthcare professional. You can already use this to chat and exchange files with your professional. Once the healthcare profesional starts the videoconversation, you can use the consultation room to participate.
- Make sure to be logged in to Zaurus before your videoconsultation begins.
- You will see a green button in the chat screen once your healthcare professional has started the videoconsultation. On mobile devices you will get a call pickup screen like you would see when receiving a phone call.
Practical pointers for a smooth videocall.
- Make sure you have a good wifi or 4G/5G signal.
- A fully charged battery will prevent a sudden end to the call due to low battery.
- Try and create a quiet area to hold the videoconsultation.
- Zaurus will ask permission to use your phone's camera and microphone. Please grant these otherwise the call will not be able to take place.