Do you have a complaint about the use of your personal data? Because you believe that Zaurus does not handle your personal data carefully? Or because, for example, you have requested access to or rectification of your personal data, but you are not satisfied with the response? Submit your complaint to the data protection officer via or to the quality officer via

If we cannot reach a solution together, you have various options. You can report a privacy complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority (AP).

You can also choose to go to court.