The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provides a modernized accountability-based framework for data protection compliance in Europe. The Data Protection Officer (DPO) plays a fundamental role in creating a culture of data protection within the organization and also assists in the implementation of essential elements of the GDPR, such as:
- the principles of data processing;
- the rights of the data subjects;
- data protection by design and data protection by default settings;
- register of processing activities;
- security of processing, reporting and communication of data breaches.
Zaurus has a DPO. The DPO ensures that the above-mentioned elements are well integrated within the business processes and that employees pay constant attention to the security of personal data. If you have further questions about how we shape this, do not hesitate to contact the DPO via: firstname.lastname@example.org.