The GDPR states that you have certain rights with regard to your personal data, including:
- Right of access. This is the right to receive a copy of the personal data that we process about you.
- Right to be forgotten. You have the right to be "forgotten". Your data will then be deleted.
- Right to rectification and addition. The right to have the personal data that we process about you changed.
- The right to restriction of processing: The right to have less data processed.
- The right to object to data processing.
- Finally, you are entitled to clear information about what we do with your personal data.
The controller is responsible for following up on your request. In many cases in Zaurus processor (consult your processor agreement to find out who is the controller) and there is not much she can do other than notify the controller. However, Zaurus may be able to assist you in executing the request.
To find out more about your rights or how Zaurus handles requests, please contact our data protection officer via email@example.com